Adobe Bridge 2023– Resource organization software
Adobe Bridge is a professional software that allows you to quickly preview, organize, edit and publish your multimedia content. This is a great digital asset management app that gives you full control over your local storage and network connection.
It allows you to efficiently organize your multimedia files and make them easily accessible for viewing, accessing and integrating in future projects. Easily batch edit, add watermarks and set even focused color options – Bridge simplifies your workflow and lets you work in a structured way.
Why use Adobe Bridge
Adobe Bridge is a full-featured suite that provides a range of powerful and advanced tools for managing and working with multimedia files. The program not only organizes all those files, but also previews them without installing or even owning or having subscription access to the respective standalone Adobe applications.
This powerful preview feature turns Adobe Bridge into a flexible viewing/management application and intuitive gateway capable of your local storage. It can perform more transformation and manipulation procedures on the image. It also integrates with the Photoshop application, unlocking access to a wide range of automation plugins, scripts, and camera RAW filters for batch and single image processing.
In addition, it has built-in capabilities to add watermarks to images, create as many collections as you require, rate and label photos which can help to search and categorize them, perform custom various batch handlers, renaming and more. In addition, it can easily create slideshows, preview folders without importing files into its library, and more.
See also: Scrivener (Win/Mac) – Document management for writers
Features of Adobe Bridge 2023
- Import, export, and preview CC Library content in bulk
- Editing the time of taking pictures
- Export/Import network cache
- Original PDF output module
- Easily upload images to Adobe Stock so you can receive royalties for your work
- Supports Retina and HiDPI displays with scalability
- Automatic Cache Management
- Publish to Adobe Portfolio to build your personalized website
- Quickly arrange and stack panorama and HDR images
- Generate metadata and thumbnails on demand
- The option to import photos and videos from your mobile device or digital camera on macOS
- Support for CEP HTML5
- Flexible batch processing
- Drag and drop file flexibility
- Focus color settings